Whatever liquid product – food, dairy, toiletries/cosmetics -that is produced it is likely some or all of its ingredients may need to be transported and stored in bulk format. The bulk ‘bag-in-box’ system comprising of an intermediate bulk container (IBC/’pallecon’) with a liner bag is the hygienic and cost effective solution for distributing your product through the processing plant and on to your customer. The IBC supports and contains the weight and mass of the product, and Peak’s food grade liner – placed inside the container and in direct contact with the liquid – maintains its hygienic quality. reducing the risk of cross contamination. Peak can help you source the most suitable container for your business as well as supply your food accredited bulk liners, fitted with a range of filing glands and outlets to suit your customer.
What Peak’s pillow liners can offer you
- Peak’s pillow liner is the standard liner choice for most low viscosity liquids offering a high quality food grade liner to meet your budget.
- Available in sizes from 250LT (55 gallon) – 1000LT (275 gallon) for bulk and small production runs
- Produced from our NEW HI-FLEX 3 ply LLDPe film – blue and clear as standard – to meet industry requirements. NEW HI-FLEX film delivers more easy handling for your operators at filling and more efficient discharge of product for your customer when emptying.
- We offer a range of fitments compatible with your filling and discharge equipment including our own design Peak valve which is produced and tested at our site. We now also offer a tamper evident gland solution for more security during storage and transit.
- Batch testing liners ‘to destruction’ ensures seal integrity and eliminates the risk of costly leaks further down the line
- Peak liners are engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 85 degrees celsius for high temperature applications
- The use of Peak liners and IBC system lowers the risk of cross contamination, reduces container cleaning time and improves operator handling, delivering cost savings to you
All materials used are the culmination of 25 years’ in-house development work, resulting in the use of the the most compatible polymers within liner and fitment production, and ensuring the highest quality product.
- Barrier films – nylon, Met-Pet – for specialist applications – subject to minimum order quantities
- Pink anti-static film liners
- We can work to Pharmacopoeia and Kosher practices to meet specialist industry regulations
- We offer bespoke liners for personalised, secure supply
- Now available – tamper evident gland liners for product security and tamper proofing
- Food – food concentrates, smoothies, sauces, oils and dressings, chocolate
- Dairy – milk, cream
- Liquid egg processing
- Beverages – water, alcohol
- Cosmetics & toiletries – wet wipes, creams, potions, liquids
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Pharmaceutical products, household products, water-based paints
- Bio industries
Compatible with all types of IBCs/Pallecons
- Plastic containers
- One-trip cardboard containers
- Metal containers
- We work closely with IBC suppliers to offer a total ‘bag-in-box’/pallecon
- In-house testing – minimum 1% manufacturing liner sample tested to destruction
- Valve testing – every Peak valve is air-pressure tested
- Technical know-how and experience from 25 years within the industry
- Liners are manufactured according to BRC established procedures and regulations
- Liners are produced to meet FDA/IMS (Interstate Milk Suppliers) standard
- Buy from Europe’s only independent IBC liner producer
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
Poland – Forbes Diamond Award
Peak Packaging Poland has been included in the prestigious group of laureates of “Forbes’ Diamonds 2019”. This is an annual ranking of companies that have achieved most success in increasing their value …
Kosher Accreditation for Peak Packaging Liners
Peak Liquid Packaging is pleased to announce that once again the UK site has met the requirements to achieve full Kosher accreditation in the annual audit. This accreditation reaffirms the suitability of …