Welcome To Peak Liquid Packaging
Peak Liquid Packaging was one of the first companies worldwide to be involved in the manufacturing of pillow and form-fit liners and fitments for ‘bag-in-box’ style IBCs/Totes. Celebrating 25 years in business this year, the company operates from 4 locations, supplying liquid liners, and fitments to the dairy, food and cosmetics/toiletries sectors. We operate 24/7 manufacturing at our 2 FDA/IMS accredited production sites in the UK and in Poland, and have sales operations at 2 separate locations in the UK and France. We also supply our products internationally via a worldwide network of agents and distributors, with established export business to the US and Canada. As a well established liner producer we have built up extensive technical know-how, industry knowledge and experience and can provide the liner that best suits your requirements. Working closely with our strategic supply partners, we can offer IBCs and ancillaries – everything required for the ‘bag-in-box’ system.
All Peak Liquid Packaging products are accredited by US FDA/IMS for food contact use and to ISO 22000 equivalent (BRC/IOP AA – ‘high hygiene’) standard. Controls are in place to meet the demands of these accreditations, covering hygiene and production quality processes as well as for site and personnel standards. We have also developed processes to ensure our range of liners and fitments are suited for Kosher and Pharmacopoeia applications.
Why Peak Liquid Liners?
- Compatibility – Peak Liquid Packaging’s range of liners are compatible with most types of IBCs, Totes and single trip boxes used in the industry.
- Product range – we offer an extensive range of liners /fitments which have been specifically designed for transporting and storing liquid egg, dairy products and other liquid foods, and toiletries. US/imperial liner sizes are available and 2″ or 3″ discharge valve as standard.
- Expert knowledge – with 25 years of industry experience we have built up an extensive knowledge of the technology required for liquid liner production.
- Contingency- 2 site manufacture – we produce pillow liners at our 2 fully accredited factories ensuring shorter leadtimes and an alternative secure source of supply.
- Cost-savings – our pillow liner is competitively priced offering you a cost saving alternative to ‘form fit’ style liners and is designed for efficient, ease of use by the operator.
- Form-Fit liner – for high value and high viscosity liquids we produce our ‘cube liner’, our equivalent to the established ‘form fit’ liner which has been designed to reduce the amount of residual waste after dispensing, saving cost.
- Ancillary products -we offer 275 gallon liners as standard and other sizes up to 330 gallon. We can also offer a range of ancillary products through our supply partners.
- Customer assurance – We batch test liners ‘to destruction’ guaranteeing seal integrity and assuring you and your customer of a robust liner that can withstand the pressures of the filling process.
- Further savings – we can help cut down on your logistics costs by supplying different liner types in the same shipment.
Why Peak Liquid Fitments?
High quality fitments are key to the successful filling and dispensing of the liner. The quality of the fitment is imperative in eliminating the risk of spillage or leakage during transit and storage of the filled IBC. Accredited to FDA/IMS Peak Liquid Packaging’s fitments also ensure that the risk of product contamination is eliminated further down the manufacturing process.
At our British factory we produce a range of fitments including both 2″ and 3″ fitments as standard as well as BSP S60. Our range of fitments can be utilized with plastic, metal or fiber drums, and for sealing to drum liners as well as liquid liners (bag-in-box). All 2″ and 3″ glands are available with a range of membrane specifications and our caps can be customized with your company name for for identity. We also manufacture a range of box clips, handles and membrane cutters to suit your application.
- Compatible fitments – both pillow and cube liners can be fitted with a range of fully compatible dispensing fitments including the industry standard cutter-membrane discharge.
- Own design – the Peak range of fitments is produced to our own design on in-house built injection moulding machines at our UK site. Our range includes 2″ BSP, 3″ BSP fill, the cost saving cuttable membrane discharge fitment., and many discharge options for optimizing dispensing of product.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
Investment at Peak Packaging UK
A programme of investment and development is well under way at the Peak Packaging UK site in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. Over the summer months the company started a series of building works to …
Peak Packaging Joins Sedex
Peak Packaging has recently become a member of Sedex – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange – a ‘not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in …