At Peak we are continuously innovating in-house and with our suppliers to develop new and improved specifications of liners and fitments, to meet your needs. We produce quality liners in a range of specifications to best match the requirements of the industries we supply into – for example different film grades, specific to your industry. With 25 years of experience we know the challenges and issues your industry may face. At both of our European manufacturing sites, we undertake a series of in-house testing, including air pressure tests on each of our own- manufactured valves.
Every liner is produced and tested in-house:
- Traceability is ensured – meeting the demands of BRC and building customer confidence
- Product quality is ensured – through total control of the manufacturing process
- Own injection moulding lines – guaranteeing the quality of fitments manufactured
- Investment in manufacturing – new purpose built factory in Poland, and ongoing upgrades of facility in the UK
BRC certification for both fitments and liner production, own injection moulding with controls and testing, industry specific tooling:
- Technical know-how confirmed
- Following established procedures and regulations
- Meeting tough/exacting industry regulatory standards
- Minimum 1% manufacturing sample and random sample testing of liners ‘to destruction’
- All Peak manufactured valves are air-pressure tested in-house according to strict parameters – giving 100% assurance
- All Peak products are subject to migration testing
- MicroB testing is carried out in line with FDA requirements
The bag in box system offers a credible environmental alternative to drums and pails. One IBC/pallecon container holding 1000LT of liquid replaces numerous small pails. The use of Peak liners removes the need for washing out containers and eliminates the resulting effluent. Where foldable, reusable containers are used, savings can be seen in transport costs.
Recycling at Peak Packaging : Efficiency in manufacture is a key element to our production practices and we limit and minimise waste generation where practicable. The waste material which is generated through product testing and R&D processes is recycled.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
BRCGS AA For Peak Packaging Poland
Well done to the team at Peak Packaging Poland, having achieved a successful audit and retained BRCGS (Grade AA) accreditation. Customers of Peak Packaging can be assured of full product traceability when …
Peak Packaging Ltd enters Bag In Box Market
Peak Packaging Ltd based in Ilkeston has acquired Liqui-box’s bag-in-box business with customers based in the UK. The transition gives effect to undertakings entered into by Liqui-box with the UK Competition and …