Peak produces a wide range of glands and valves for IBC (‘pallecon’) liners, which are accredited to food hygiene standards and produced in our BRC AA and FDA/IMS grade manufacturing facility in the UK. Each valve produced on site is individually pressure tested during assembly using state-of-the art air-pressure testing equipment according to strict test parameters. You can be confident that valve integrity is assured and that the risk of potential leakage is removed. And for added security we now offer a new tamper evident feature.
IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURED RANGE OF FOOD GRADE LINER Fitments :
- Peak offers a range of fitments to suit most types of containers including the plastic Combo containers, one-trip, steel IBCs and the new generation of IBCs designed for use with space-saving pallets
- We can prepare our range of filling and discharge glands and fitments in any combination to suit your processing requirements
- 100% traceability assured: we are able to trace Peak fitments from end product back to virgin materials.
- Reduced leakers : air-pressure testing is carried out as standard for all valves to pre-determined parameters, in order to identify and eliminate the risk of leakage. Any failures are disposed of.
- Full manufacturing control of Peak designed fitments: the production of fitments in-house means we have total control of the manufacture of each component of the fitment, ensuring complete hygiene practices are respected, and the risk of contamination during filling is reduced. Our products are accredited by BRC AA and US FDA.
- Also available – the DIN50 valve for controlled and hygienic discharge
Our range of in-house manufactured fitments includes the following (click image for more information):
Other fitments are available including: 1″ valve, and 6″ valve and now the new tamper evident option for filling and discharge valves.All our products are subject to migration testing to further reduce the risk of contamination during use.
- Our production machines are in-house designed and built with no reliance on outside engineering resource.
- We are constantly developing our range and offer variations on several of our standard fitments, including combo clips with support arms designed specifically for valves. The valve will remain firmly positioned within the discharge aperture of the containers, ensuring no movement during transit and no risk of the valve slipping back into the container.
- Now NEW tamper evident gland offering a low cost additional level of security to your product.
- Bespoke options possible – such as orientation of the handle (at either 22 or 45° angles) to suit container types and user requirements.
- All Peak valves can be prepared ready for sealing to your own made liners. Other valves can be sourced and sealed to Peak liners.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
FDA accredited Liners and Fitments Brings Assurances to Peak Customers
Food Safety Assurance for Peak Customers Peak Packaging is pleased to announce that once again the UK production site has passed the annual audit by the US Food & Drug Administration, to …
FDA/BRC Accredited Products from Peak Poland
We are very pleased to announce that once again Peak Packaging Poland has successfully retained both FDA and BRC (Grade AA) accreditation. Buying from a BRC accredited supplier means that our customers …