Peak produces a wide range of glands and valves for IBC (‘pallecon’) liners, which are accredited to food hygiene standards and produced in our BRC AA and FDA/IMS grade manufacturing facility in the UK. Each valve produced on site is individually pressure tested during assembly using state-of-the art air-pressure testing equipment according to strict test parameters. You can be confident that valve integrity is assured and that the risk of potential leakage is removed. And for added security we now offer a new tamper evident feature.
IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURED RANGE OF FOOD GRADE LINER Fitments :
- Peak offers a range of fitments to suit most types of containers including the plastic Combo containers, one-trip, steel IBCs and the new generation of IBCs designed for use with space-saving pallets
- We can prepare our liners with any combination of gland and fitment to suit your processing requirements
- 100% traceability is assured – we are able to trace Peak fitments from end product back to virgin materials
- You benefit from reduced leakers – we carry out air-pressure testing as standard to pre-determined parameters for all Peak valves, so that failures are identified and disposed of
- All our products are subject to migration testing to further reduce the risk of contamination during use.
- The production of fitments in-house means we have total control of the manufacture of each component of the fitment, ensuring that hygiene practices are respected, and the risk of contamination during filling is reduced. Peak products are accredited by BRC AA retail standard and the US FDA
- Also available – the new DIN50 valve liner : with external thread for increased hygiene , the DIN 50 discharge valve opens fully for increased product flow (of up to 30%), improving yours and your customers’ efficiency.
Our range of in-house manufactured fitments includes the following (click image for more information):
Other fitments are available including: 1″ valve, and 6″ valve and now the new tamper evident option for filling and discharge valves.
- Our production machines are in-house designed and built with no reliance on outside engineering resource.
- We are constantly developing our range and offer variations on several of our standard fitments, including combo clips with support arms designed specifically for valves. The valve will remain firmly positioned within the discharge aperture of the containers, ensuring no movement during transit and no risk of the valve slipping back into the container.
- Now NEW tamper evident gland offering a low cost additional level of security to your product.
- Bespoke options possible – such as orientation of the handle (at either 22 or 45° angles) to suit container types and user requirements.
- All Peak valves can be prepared ready for sealing to your own made liners. Other valves can be sourced and sealed to Peak liners.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
Peak Packaging Ltd enters Bag In Box Market
Peak Packaging Ltd based in Ilkeston has acquired Liqui-box’s bag-in-box business with customers based in the UK. The transition gives effect to undertakings entered into by Liqui-box with the UK Competition and …
Boost In Investment at Peak Packaging UK
IBC liner manufacturer Peak Packaging has recently made a substantial investment in their UK site with the commissioning of a new state of the art Injection Moulding Machine for liner fitments. The …