Peak produces a wide range of glands and valves for IBC (‘pallecon’) liners, which are accredited to food hygiene standards and produced in our BRC AA and FDA/IMS grade manufacturing facility in the UK. Each valve produced on site is individually pressure tested during assembly using state-of-the art air-pressure testing equipment according to strict testing parameters. You can be confident that valve integrity is assured and that the risk of potential leakage is removed.
IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURED RANGE OF FOOD GRADE LINER Fitments :
- Peak produces an extensive range of filling and discharging glands and valves to suit your requirements.
- We can prepare fitments in any combination which are compatible for sealing to your liners.
- 100% traceability assured: we are able to trace Peak fitments from end product back to virgin materials.
- Reduced leakers : air-pressure testing is carried out as standard for all valves to pre-determined parameters, in order to identify and eliminate the risk of leakage. Any failures are disposed of.
- Full manufacturing control: the production of fitments in-house means we have total control of the manufacture of each component of the fitment, ensuring complete hygiene practices are respected, and the risk of contamination during filling is reduced.
- All our products are subject to migration testing to further reduce the risk of contamination during use.
- Our production machines are in-house designed and built with no reliance on outside engineering resource.
- We are constantly developing our range and offer variations on several of our standard fitments, including combo clips with support arms designed specifically for valves. The valve will remain firmly positioned within the discharge aperture of the containers, ensuring no movement during transit and no risk of the valve slipping back into the container.
- Bespoke options possible – such as orientation of the handle (at either 22 or 45° angles) to suit container types and user requirements.
- When used with the Peak ‘combo’ clip, the valve will remain firmly positioned within the discharge aperture of the containers, ensuring no movement during transit or any chance of the valve slipping back into the container.
- All Peak valves can be prepared ready for sealing to your own made liners.
- Other valves can be sourced and sealed to Peak liners.
- All Peak produced fitments are approved by FDA/IMS for direct food contact and accredited to BRC AA.
Our range of in-house manufactured fitments includes the following:
Also available – 1″ valve, and 6″ valve.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
General Manager appointed
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Jon Wragg as General Manager, Peak Packaging UK. Jon brings a wealth of experience from senior management in the packaging sector to the Company. …
Investment at Peak Packaging UK
A programme of investment and development is well under way at the Peak Packaging UK site in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. Over the summer months the company started a series of building works to …