- to be the number 1 manufacturer of liquid liners in Europe and an industry world leader.
- Having a business culture where all employees, suppliers and customers are respected and treated fairly.
- Having the most hygienic factories producing the highest quality products.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Producing liners in the most cost effective way.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
Investment at Peak Packaging UK
A programme of investment and development is well under way at the Peak Packaging UK site in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. Over the summer months the company started a series of building works to …
Peak Packaging Joins Sedex
Peak Packaging has recently become a member of Sedex – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange – a ‘not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in …