- to be the number 1 manufacturer of liquid liners in Europe and an industry world leader.
- Having a business culture where all employees, suppliers and customers are respected and treated fairly.
- Having the most hygienic factories producing the highest quality products.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Producing liners in the most cost effective way.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
BRCGS unannounced AA+
Peak Packaging UK quality ethos and determination for high standards has once again be endorsed by another fantastic BRCGS result. The unannounced audit conducted in June 2023 resulted in grade AA+, the …
BRCGS Audit 2020
We are happy to announce that, Peak Packaging Ltd. in Ilkeston, Derbyshire (UK), has passed successfully the annual BRCGS (Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards) audit. The audit was held from 24th until …