NEW – Tamper Evident Gland
Prevent tampering and contamination of your liquid product during storage and transit
In response to our customers’ need for product protection and security we have developed our new tamper evident 2″ filling/discharge gland suitable for food, dairy, toiletries/cosmetics, chemicals and bio industries.
Tamper evident gland – sealed to the liquid liner during production; available in 2″ diameter . The 2 part device features a ‘locking’ cut-out on the gland rim and a tie which secures the cap to the gland, and which can be inserted at a choice of positions on the cap.
Tamper evident feature is available for all sizes of liners 250L, 500L, and standard 1000L.
- Reassurance & security – a low-cost added level of protection for your product
- Hygiene & product integrity – the hygienic quality and integrity of your product is maintained
- Product conformity – secure tamper proofing ensures your product continues to conform to specification during storage and transit
- Tampering is easily detected – any tampering of the security tie would be clearly visible to the operator when discharging
- Security numbering – each tie features a unique number for added security and traceability
- Health & safety – the tamper evident feature brings additional health & safety benefits to your product
- Quality assured – the new feature is supported by Peak’s BRC AA accredited traceability system – the liner can be tracked and traced from raw material to distributed finished product
- Food contact – as with all Peak fitments the new tamper evident gland is approved by FDA for direct food contact
- Fully compliant – Peak liners and fitments comply with product safety and legislative requirements
- Pharmacopeia – where required by medical/pharmaceutical customers Peak is equipt to manufacture liners and fitments to the exacting standards of European Pharmacopoeia.
Start an Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry:
BRCGS Audit 2020
We are happy to announce that, Peak Packaging Ltd. in Ilkeston, Derbyshire (UK), has passed successfully the annual BRCGS (Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards) audit. The audit was held from 24th until …
New Borche Injection Moulding Machines
We are happy to announce our four new Borche Injection Moulding Machines for our factory in the United Kingdom. Below you can find the link the newspaper article: https://www.britishplastics.co.uk/machinery/peak-packaging-of-ilkeston-invest-in-four-new-borche-injecti/